Monday, February 8, 2010

Duality Discussion

Duality is by far the most incredible creation whether you believe in God or not. Consciousness helps us live in fear of duality or helps in embracing duality.

Twenty years ago I was a philosopher out of high school and was understood by very few. This is the beginning of my re-awakening as a thinker which oddly started when someone told me the world was ending in 2012.

In the sense of duality I was tempted to ask him what if it was in fact also the beginning of the world? It would appear to me that there is an exactly 50 - 50 split in the number of endings and beginnings in this universe. I suppose if God created the earth (beginning) I suppose there could be a true ending. But if that is true then its a beginning of some other sort if you believe in a heaven.

The blog I start today is really just a sort of diary in my search for knowledge. I actually started thinking again 5/1/2009 and have saved my links and notes and just now have I decided to commit them to a blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment