I follow many sites from hard core Christianity, to esoteric sites, to new age, to conspiracy sites, to singularity to mains steam news and others. I think in doing so it provides a great look into the duality of our life. After all according to everyone, everyone is right and only trying to do the good thing, right.
And I won’t usually support or deny conspiracies but when an article like the one below comes along it often brings a good opportunity to laugh and discuss the what if’s around duality. I don't mean laugh at its validity because the article does not require validity to make me laugh. I laughed at how detrimental this could be to the global warming movement.
What if global warming eventually is accepted by all but it never happens due to the Norway time hole and future time holes creating brutal cold temperatures for the planet?
What if global warming is not happening and now the Norway time hole will create a massive global cooling pandemic.
What if the sun gets crazy and offsets the Norway time hole and we go back to global warming.
What if Yellowstone blows and we go into a global cooling.
Why is it called a time hole and not thermosphere ripper? Sounds cooler doesn't it?
These topics always get me off topic and I write them down and then usually delete them before posting but not today. Allow me a rambling here.
What will we worry about next? 2012? Won’t 2012 bring about the thing most people say they want which is immortality in heaven? Why is it people don't want immortality on earth? Do we fear that immortality on earth may be more like immortality in hell? Will heaven be a duality free zone with no good or evil? Or will it only be good? But can heaven be good without duality? How will we know the difference without duality? Will we just roam without thinking like so many of us do already on earth? Will heaven truly provide us with the gift to no longer have to think? Duality is a requisite to thinking. Without duality thinking would seem to be replaced with knowing. But would you know everything or only what you knew prior to entering? Could I choose to leave “knowing” to enter duality and learn more? Duality cannot be comprehended without the existence of duality. Heaven could also be described as non existence and be replace by just being. Because once again, existence can only be defined through duality.
norway time hole
End
Friday, March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment