Thursday, March 25, 2010

Duality of Scary new Democratic Poll?

What is the dualtiy of a poll? How about the ability to make something true or right?

Opinion? To become Fact?

I have discussed before how right and wrong has so many gray areas. If grey is the true middle what color is 51% black and 49% white?

We vote on many things and when one thing gets one more vote it becomes reality, the truth, or the accepted belief. Opinions in polls often sway people to become fact.

I have often wondered why instead of voting for people who are bought and paid for by campaign contributions or placed in office by other means, why we couldn't vote on every issue by internet. I guess we have to vote in people who are smarter than ourselves to make all our decisions. You know who I mean, people who can read a 1000 page bill and deciper all the legal eaze. Or people who can touch the bill and through osmosis understand what is best for the people. By the way what happend to the osmosis abilities of the Republicans? Or was it the democrats that mostly used osmosi and the republican actually read it. I really could suggest which one was true without a poll. Or does one side just really hate the other that much.


Yes it would be just as easy to hack this vote, but it would be much better than what we have today. We might approach some real truths like:

How many people want socialism? How many people know what socialism is? How many people have read the communist mannifesto? How many people have experienced comunism? How many people know what a resource based economy is? How will we move to the next level of consciousness if we dont solve how to handle immortality and 98% unemployment? I am not saying the government is working on this but duality would argue the point of "who says they are not working on this"? We all know that if they told us and laid out their entire x year plan we would intantly freak. After all most dont even want immortality. Well at least not immortality on earth.

I could go on much more here but won't. I bring you now the duality of Scary new Democratic poll.

On the heels of health care, a new Harris poll reveals Republican attitudes about Obama: Two-thirds think he's a socialist, 57 percent a Muslim—and 24 percent say "he may be the Antichrist."


Oops I forgot to include the Democratic Poll. Oh there isnt one but might it look like this:

On the heels of the Patriot act, an old poll revealed that two third of democrats thought Bush was a communist, 57 percent a white supremacist and 24 percent say "he may be the Antichrist."

And finally an even more complexing question?

Why is it we need: " Report: White House Plans PR Blitz to Boost Acceptance of Health Care Bill
"

Who is paying for this blitz? What are they trying to accomplish with this? Silly me, its propaganda for the upcoming elections. How long will it take for the GOP to come up with their own propaganda, I mean PR blitz. Great now not only do we get campaign commerical we will get commercials on bills that have already passed.

And finally II:
Whats good enough for the two small to succeed is not good enough for the too big to fail.

EDITORIAL: No Obamacare for Obama


And finally III:
A why not plan for those who can think for themselves, those who create value even over those who may just produce value, those who refuse to steal value. It seems this next plan in the following link works better.

My Healthcare Plan

No comments:

Post a Comment