What is the best way to solve teenage pregnancy?
This duality has been made into a nightmare. Could one duality actually be the cause of the issue itself???
What better way to solve teenage pregnancy then through consumerism.
"Hey Johnny don't have sex like I did at your age, and bring a kid into this world, but if you do, here take this"(see below).
Why not? It worked for our youth when they started having sex at 17. Then it worked for our youth when they started having sex at 16. I did not realize we were already using this for our twelve year olds though.
Quoted from the article below: "The age of consent in Switzerland is 16" Well I guess if our 18 is there 16 then there our 14 is their 12.
Extra small condoms for 12 year-old boys go on sale in Switzerland
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment