Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Duality of the Machine influence

What is the duality of the machines influence? Societal influence?


I wonder what we will do when we have that computer / brain interface. Will we be able to download the knowledge of a text book in a minute? Will we experience learning like the movie the Matrix portrays?

Will the 20 hours of video uploaded every minute on YouTube be instantly categorized and flagged so that in one minute we can experience say 2 hours of what we think is relevant. And with that interface can we experience these 2 hours in 3 seconds? Will we have PHD's by the time we are 14 after entering school at the age of 13?

I have mentioned that the new agers, occultists, or other spiritualists believe that the next level of consciousness is a form of group consciousness possibly. People express themselves more openly when talking to a machine. Will disgracebook (post) be the norm. Will there be the elimination of anything secret?


Although I try to write without bias I think it is sometimes obvious what I believe in. I believe in change and what the future holds is a pace of change that is both scary and exciting. Embrace the exciting.

It does start out a bit slow but it is worth the watch.



No comments:

Post a Comment