When I was just out of highscool I remember people looking at me funny when I would say that man would eventually create life. Most people looked at me crazy and in order to even move forward with this conversation I would have to discuss the definiton of life. Its a good thind my best friend understood me.
What is duality of life? Death?
I would ask, what if a computer was programmed to eventually die at any age and that it should try to find a way to not die or find a way to avoid that virus that will kill it. It could transplant chips and such but eventually it would die.
Well this is usually as far as I got so I stopped talking about it to avoid the looks.
So if we introduce the molecular computer can I bring up this topic again?
“Like Neurons in the Brain”: A Molecular Computer That Evolves
The reaction I received 25 years ago with people is strikingly similar to the looks I get now when I tell people we will be immortal. If I am lucky I can get them to answer the question on whether they would rather be immortal on earth or heaven.
Oh and of course it is these experiences in life that make it easy to understand why no one will ever follow this blog.
People just dont think this way I guess
Monday, May 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment