I have talked about intersex and feminization of boys and such but this one just about rocked me when I saw it:
I definitely believe that most duality has gray areas but not sure I buy that boys and girls are immediately gay and require social learning to not be so. But in the world of duality I guess this must also be a viable explanation. I love his boldness!!
Report: Brazil bishop says kids spontaneously gay
"We know that the adolescent is spontaneously homosexual. Boys play with boys, girls play with girls," he said. "If there is no proper guidance, this sticks. The question is — how are we going to educate our children to use a sexuality that is human and suitable?"
Grings also said the acceptance of homosexuality in society could pave the way for the acceptance of pedophilia.
"When sexuality is trivialized, it's clear that this is going to affect all cases. Homosexuality is such a case. Before, the homosexual wasn't spoken of. He was discriminated against.
"When we begin to say they have rights, rights to demonstrate publicly, pretty soon, we'll find the rights of pedophiles," he said.
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment