Friday, April 9, 2010

Duality of Communism II

What is the duality of the Communist creed? Capitalist creed?

Just a phrase I came across below. I am sorry that I don’t know who originally said this but here it is:

The Communist creed: From each according to his ability, to each according to his need.

The Capitalist creed: From each according to his gullibility, to each according to his greed.

I think I have done several posts now where communism is evil and good and the same with capitalism. Isn’t duality wonderful?

I am not for or against either. Doesn’t capitalism focus on ability and wants? Doesn’t communism focus on gullibility and welfare?

What is the duality of need? Want?
What is the duality of greed? Welfare?

We have a lot of gray areas here.

Would you buy more from a company that donated time and money to charities? Would you buy more from a "green company"?

Do you need that new car?

No comments:

Post a Comment