Friday, April 9, 2010

Duality of "Too Big to Fail"

What is the duality of too big to fail? Too little to succeed?
What is the duality of MSM? BlogSpot posts?

Tough to confirm everything in the blog post below. I found articles regarding the strike and salaries, but not about the Entrepreneur. The blog mentions a law that squashed the entrepreneur but nothing more specific about this law. I could find no other mention to this entrepreneur squashing law.

MSM would never report on anything that could damage them. But if it were true it would make great ratings. But then maybe the city would have to create a law to suppress damaging stories to the state. You know the things we think happen in Russia.

So is this a case where MSM did not report on it because it wasn't able to confirm the law or is it true fiction?

Or is it true?

Dont you love duality?


Trash Collecting Entrepreneur Squashed In San Francisco
In response to Seattle Trash Collectors Make Average of $109,553 But Want More; 1,600 Apply to Haul Trash if Teamsters Strike I


I would love to comment on the salary of the trash collector, but being that it is California I dont know if this is a good salary or not. Seems a bit high to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment